What is Nemlock
Nemlock is a flexible, general purpose Access Management System. It is a complete solution, includes both hardware and software.
There is no practical limit on the number of users, facilities and locations that your Nemlock installation can manage. You can start with a single managed access point like a door and ends up with a 1000. Nemlock will grow with your needs.
Please check the Products menu for more specific details suitable for your needs.
Download short Nemlock overview (Danish)
Download Nemlock fact sheet (Danish) Download Nemlock fact sheet (English)
Where Nemlock can be used
Nemlock can be used to manage paid and unpaid access. Here are some examples of payed access:
- Work space or office space, where usesr may rent a short (few hours) or long term.
- A fitness center with many users, where users can subscribe online, pay and get access all by themselves.
- Rental of vacation property like Airbnb, where you need to deliver keys in the middle of the night at remote locations.
- A club or union with many members
- A fleet of golf cars, that you charge by the hour
Here are some unpaid examples:
- Your own house where family members can get in without being warried about keys and lost tags.
- Large organization with complex access requirements like municipalities and hospitals.
- Geographically distributed facilities like public utilities as power and water distribution.
- Airports with many buildings and departments.
Download a fitness case example (Danish)
Download a utility company example (Danish)
Download a sport club example (Danish)
What makes Nemlock different
The following features make Nemlock stands out:
Nemlock users can be identified by any combination of tags and code entered on a key pad.
However, Nemlock can utilize user's mobile devices to grant access. This feature is built in and always available, on any smartphone with Internet access.
NO app installation is needed.
Nemlock management system is lean and simple to use.
Users and locks are managed centrally on the Internet and therefore available anywhere Internet is accessible.
Any change to the configuration (ex.: creating new users or blocking a user) are active immediately.
Nemlock requires a minimum hardware installation close to the managed door or gate. In most cases only power is needed (230VAC).
Communication with the central management system is via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
No local software or PC installation is needed: No breakdowns, upgrades, updates and security issues.
Integration and customization
Nemlock can work together with user’s existing management systems like Microsoft Active Directory, booking systems and user administration systems.
In such cases, Nemlock can be updated automatically without the need to learn and maintain a new system in the organization.
Getting started with Nemlock
Our experience shows that not all Access Management projects are the same.
Please use our contact form or send us an e-mail
explaining what you need and we will get in touch with you ASAP (do not forget to add your contact information).